Farmers Lives Matter SA

Shootout with notorious blackmailer leads to his death Ronelle Snyders written by RONELLE SNYDERS

Home Forums ⚖️ CRIME INVESTIGATION LIST ⚖️ Shootout with notorious blackmailer leads to his death Ronelle Snyders written by RONELLE SNYDERS

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #462650
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

    The Eastern Cape SAPS officers’ involvement in the shootout that left Yanga ‘Bara’ Nyalara and his bodyguards dead has been congratulated by the Minister of Police.WRITTEN BY RONELLE SNYDERS

    The former teacher turned taxi boss was also an alleged extortion gang leader.

    National Commissioner Fannie Masemola confirmed that Nyalara had been killed.

    “Police were forced off the road on Thursday…… And as a result, the three vehicles started firing at the police.

    “Seven people were pronounced dead; it was discovered that one of them was Bara, there was a report on the same day on the route that the same group of cars had repelled a traditional leader.”

    Mchunu said they had received numerous messages from concerned communities about Nyalara.

    “They were scared of him and are now relieved he’s gone, which means well done to the police. The officers were forced off the road. It’s shocking how daring these criminals can be. How do you push the officers out of the way unprovoked?

    “The policemen were threatened; It was a direct challenge for the police to respond.

    “We have repeatedly told police to protect themselves with the firearms they carry as soon as they realise their lives are in danger.

    “We encourage them to act first. They must react in such a way that they use extreme force. They not only protect themselves, but also us, since we depend on them for our safety. ”

    Mchunu added that the officers of the National Intervention Unit will need trauma counselling after this incident.

    “For those who are being enforced and also for the firearms that are pointed at them and they also need counselling for the actions that they had to take.

    “We have to congratulate them. We sent a message, don’t risk the police. We invite the communities to tell us if there are other individuals they are afraid of.”

    Eastern Cape spokesperson, Lieutenant Colonel Siphokazi Mawisa, confirmed that the number of suspects fatally wounded had increased to seven.

    “The other vehicle got stuck in the riverbank, and the SAPS K9 Search and Rescue Team was called, and one body was retrieved from the river. The death toll has risen to seven deaths. Police found four AK-47 rifles and two pistols. The investigation is ongoing.”

    VOLKSRAGNUUS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.